Our office is open to see patients in accordance with Indiana state leadership and guidelines by the CDC and ADA. The health and safety of our patients is our greatest concern. Due to the Covid-19 health crisis we are implementing greater steps than our normal universal precautions concerning disinfection and sterilization in the practice to keep our patients safe. These steps include the following:
- Having patient’s call to check in when they arrive to the practice before entering the building.
- Screening all patient’s when they enter the practice with a questionnaire form as well as taking their temperature to check for a fever to help ascertain their risk for having Covid-19.
- Limiting any chances of patients contacting each other in the practice. Our goal is to have an empty reception area and to limit the number of patients in the practice at any given time.
- For the time being we will only be allowing the patient in the treatment area. If you require a caregiver for transportation, we ask that the caregiver remains in the car for the duration of the appointment. This also applies to parents of patients being treated.
- We are going above and beyond with surface disinfection throughout the office through the entirety of the day. This will help limit the chances of a patient coming in contact with any contaminated surfaces.
- We believe taking these, and other, steps will help keep our patients safe from contracting Covid-19 at our practice. We want to make sure you as a patient are safe and comfortable in our practice, so if you have any questions or concerns about these policies and procedures please don’t hesitate to call.